* We are now offering a rental program for our Halo Bassinest. The Halo is available in 1 week intervals and has a discount for a full month rental. You can select your dates in the calendar above to see prices and availability. This Bassinest is not recommended for traveling, it is very heavy and large. It is perfect for new born babies to have them right by your side. Please download and read our waiver form before selecting your dates. If you have any questions click the live chat button to speak to one of our employees *
You can keep your little one close with the HALO Bassinest Swivel Sleeper, which eliminates the risks of bed sharing by providing your baby with a separate sleeping area. The sleeper features a patented side wall that lowers and returns automatically, so you can care for your infant while staying in bed. Three soothing sounds, three lullabies, a night-light and soothing vibrations help ease your little one into sleep (each with 30-minute auto-shutoff for convenience). Breathable mesh walls keep your infant visible at eye level, and the four-point base is stable. You can adjust the base to fit beds from 22″ to 34″ high and it requires only 32″ of clearance from the wall for tight spaces.
- Rotates 360° to help you bring baby close for safe sleep
- Breathable mesh walls provide airflow and keep your little one visible
- Side wall lowers and returns automatically, so tending to your baby from bed is easy
- You can activate three sounds, three lullabies, a night-light and soothing vibrations to calm your child (each with 30-minute auto-shutoff)
- Ideal for mothers recovering from a C-section
- Stable four-point base is adjustable to fit beds from 22″ to 34″ high
- Nursing timer to help you stay alert during nighttime feedings
- Included 100% polyester fitted sheet is machine washable for simple care
- Base requires 32″ clearance from the wall
- Recommended use: up to 5 months or 20 lbs. (whichever comes first). Maximum weight: 30 lbs.
- Discontinue use when infant shows signs of pulling up, rolling over, pushing up to kneeling position