Turn the playroom into a bustling farmer’s market!
The six sections of the two shelves let kids easily display all the vibrant fresh fruits and vegetables while chalkboard labels make it easy to mark and adjust the prices from day to day.
Kids can set up all the dry goods on the shelf below and then arrange the cash register just the way they like.
With the clock set and the market-place hours written clearly on the hanging chalkboard, your little grocer is all set to make his or her first sale!
Use the included play money to practice the math of making transactions. The set even includes 3 paper bags for customers to easily carry away their groceries – Just like real life!
Vibrant, sturdy, realistic, and brimming with play-and-learn possibilities, the Green Market Grocery is sure to provide little explorers with hours of mind-expanding fun.
Green Market Grocery
- Wooden grocery stand featuring vibrant food and money accessories
- Encourages fine motor skills, role-play, math skills, money skills, communication skills
- Ring up hours of mind-expanding fun!
- Features 6 display spaces for included food accessories
- Display spaces feature chalkboard labels for easily writing and adjusting prices
- Includes 32 accessories – 3 each of bananas, apples, carrots, strawberries, beets, potatoes, plus 6 cardboard food boxes, cash register, scale, set of bills and coins (3 each of 10s, 20s, 50s, plus 6 1-cent coins, 6 2-cent coins), 3 paper grocery bags, clock, chalkboard, box of chalks
- Assembly required – Instructions included
- Grocery stand made of strong, sturdy wood, built for lasting durability